Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Busy weekend, baby shoes

My show at Blackstone Country Club finished up and was very successful.  I had a great time but was really tired when I finally got home.  Today I worked at sorting and pricing for my upcoming shows.  I will be doing two in the same week so it will be very tiring.  My sister will be doing the shows with me, so it is always so much better when you have a partner.

I spent some time painting this evening on some projects that I have been working on.  I had a pair of baby shoes that I had purchased months ago through an on-line auction.  I have several pairs that I have collected over the years so I thought and thought of some way to make them special so that they would work into my show merchandise.  I really like the way it turned out....(I only did one shoe)...so let me know what you think.


I am also working on some porcelain ornaments but they aren't quite finished yet.   I only have one muffin tin left, two matchbox mice, one crescent Santa, and four or five raggedies so I need to get busy.  I have several items in process so I will give updates when I have them.  Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!