Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Colorado's Best

Well, only a couple more days now and I will film my segment on Colorado's Best.  I film Tuesday morning and the segment airs Wednesday at noon.  I put together a few things to take along:
This is a child's apron that I picked up for $1, wrote with paint "Grandma's Little Helper", attached a cookie cutter and a recipe for Grandma's Sugar Cookie.

I bought some silver-toned bells at the dollar store, spray painted them with brown primer and placed them over lights and wove in a garland.  I love the way they turned out. 
I also frosted an antique jar that I bought off of ebay a while back.  I also did a canning jar.  I used a snowflake punch and adhesive labels and adhered to the jar.  I sprayed glass frost over the entire jar and while still wet, I added a coarse white glitter. 

This is a picture of the kitchen whisk filled with chocolate candy, a sweet gift for someone sweet, who also loves to cook.

I hope you will tune in to the show, in Denver on Channel 2, and let me know your thoughts.  My website is nearly up and running.  Come by and visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!