Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday morning!

Here it is Monday again, but this time it is even harder....I had a four day weekend!  We spent a delightful Thanksgiving Day at my sister's and my granddaughter, Brooklynne spent the night with me.  I always love having her over!  On Friday, we met her mom and baby sister for a few hours of shopping.  None of the crazy stuff.  Just a few stores.  Saturday I pulled out some of the holiday decor and got busy.  I will have pics tomorrow.  On Sunday, I finished putting out my Santas, wrapped presents and watched the Broncos win!

Tomorrow, I will have a fun craft idea for you but as for today, I am out working in Elizabeth with hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!