Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Another great weekend!

One of my resolutions this year is to finish up all of those projects that I've started but never got around to finishing.  That means I have been working on a whole bunch of Christmas projects....in January!!!!!  Here are a few of the things that I finished up this weekend:  

 I finished four of these porcelain santa bells.  He is approximately 5 inches tall and hand-painted.  I will be listing them in my Etsy shop for $5.99 ea.
This little snowman is also porcelain.  He is also approximately 5 inches high and is handpainted.  I finished four of them as well and they will also sell for $5.99 in my Etsy shop.

This funny little reindeer is nearly 9" tall not including the hanger.  He is one of a kind, is hand-painted and is made of wood.

I love this little baby shoe.  It is fully glittered and hand painted with a metallic tie.  You can either put flowers, a battery operated tea light, or make it into a pin keep.

I did a pair of these apple plaques.  Great for hanging pot holders in your country kitchen!


I only had two of these little guys, but they are just so cute!  Again, all hand painted, made of resin, about 5 inches tall.

Hubby also finished up some bird feeders/planters for this spring.  These, too will be listed in my Etsy shop.
 This cup and saucer sits atop a metal stake.  Perfect for your feathered friends or a novel decoration in your flower beds!  Stake is screwed into cup and is about 35" tall.
This is a great little red bucket.  Perfect to put in a pot of for added dimension, to hold your favorite herbs without taking much space in your garden.  Add a couple of marigolds or pansies to add color in an unexpected place!

This cup and saucer is heavy and large.  Let your imagination go wild!

These little gold buckets hang on these 28" stakes.  Perfect for small bedding plants.

Again, let me know your thoughts.  And follow me on Pinterest!  http://pinterest.com/3peas2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!