Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Friday, February 24, 2012

Birthday Weekend

What a great time I had in Texas last weekend!  My family is the best!  My sister set this all up and paid my entire way.  There is no way I can put into words my gratitude for everything that she did for me.  My sisters-in-law joined us and we stayed at a quaint little cabin in Fredericksburg, Tx.   Here are a few pics.
 Our living room.
 Antique aprons on a drying rack.
The cabin's front door.

I loved the bathroom.....we just needed a shower curtain.

Though it rained steadily for two days, I had a great time.  We had a lot of laughs, some great shopping and ate some great food.  Sixty was most certainly memorable.  Thank you again, Sue.

Though last week was one of celebration, this week I am working at shutting the business down.  Hubby got a great opportunity to work for someone else and the business has been on the decline for a while.

As for me, I am applying for jobs, but am really concentrating on getting my business off the ground.  I will work on my website and continue to blog.  I am going to try to devote time every day to designing and creating, the things that I love to do and do well. 

Have a great weekend.  Monday is the big 6-0!  A new chapter begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!