Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Snowy weekend

It was a really snowy Friday and Saturday here.  I took this photo off the deck, looking down in front of the house.  The deer were munching away on the young foliage.  Kinda hard for them to find  food with snow this deep.

So what's a girl to do?  Well, I finished up these apple items that I had started.  More hooks, a small wooden apple box, and some apple cutting boards.  I bought these boards, unpainted, several years ago and had not done anything with them.  I really like the way they turned out.



I also had another bunch of porcelain ornaments.  They are a little different than the last ones I finished.
I had a pattern for a prairie dress.  I made a couple of these-very sweet.

I plan to put some greenery in the pocket and maybe attach a small wooden spoon.  I also finished two wash day clothes lines and one Santa clothesline.
And a couple more raggedies.  The first one I made into a little angel.
I made a couple of these Raggedies with lady bug print.  I just happened to have these little wooden lady bugs.
  
Well, on to the next project....now, what will that be??  More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!