Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1....a new beginning

Well the big 6-0 has come and gone, we got past leap day without a major world crisis, and March has come in like a lion, at least here....It seems like we have had snow almost every day for the last couple of weeks.  Maybe I'm just noticing it more since it was all rainy and green when I was in Texas.  I have been working on some projects this week.  I made more of the pink raggedies:
If you would like a Pretty in Pink Raggedy, let me know.  I am selling them for $19.99 each.  There are different pink fabrics for their dresses and pantaloons and all the faces are different.  Bodies are coffee stained. 

I also finished up some small pumpkins.  This was another project that was a work in progress.  These are great bowl fillers,  and were a great seller for me last year.  They are made of muslin, painted orange.  I use Americana Canyon orange, but you can use your favorite color.  Use up fabric scraps to make these.
When I was in Texas, I found these miniature kitchen utensils at a five and dime.  I just embellished and they are ready for sale.  I did about a half dozen each of the graters and whisks, but only did a couple of the ladles


I think they really turned out cute and now I am on the lookout for more mini-utensils. 

Well, my bloggie friends, hope your day goes well. My kids and grandkids will be here to celebrate my birthday on Saturday.  I can't wait!  And lastly,  my heart goes out to all those in the hard hit areas of the midwest who have lost much in the recent tornados. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!