Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday again!

Good morning, blogger friends!  Are you ready for another week?  Doesn't it seem like the weekends just fly by?  I wanted to show you a few items that I finished up this weekend:
This witch's hat has been in process for a long time and is finally finished.  It is my own pattern, made of painted muslin.



I finished up a few more boxes.  The lavendar one is pretty big: about 5" tall and about 9" wide.  The golden brown one is square, 3" x 3".  I also did another small blue one. 
I had this one resin item left from a few years ago.  One of the feet was missing and I found it so I got it painted.  I sold out of the others that I painted in prior years.
I love their little springy legs.  Well, gotta get to gettin' now!  Talk with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!