Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Friday, March 16, 2012

Slackin' on the Bloggin'

You would think that without a fulltime job, that I would have lots of time on my hands, that I would blog daily, and that my house would sparkle.  Well, not the case.  I have been busy though, working on closing the business, meeting with the IRS (argh!) and organizing.  Some days, I wonder where my time went.  I have not been able to get as much work done in the studio as I would like.  I made a few more of the Santa's Clotheslines: 



I had to photograph in three shots since it is too long to get in one shot and still show the detail.  I made this a bit different than in the past, opting for brighter red fabric and no antiqueing.

My husband always says "Why are you doing so much Christmas?"  So for his sake, I finished up a couple of spring-time boxes. 

I have several other items in process and since hubby has to work tomorrow, maybe I will get some things done.  Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!