Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Think Spring!

Litte baby chicks make you think of spring, right?  These are little bantam chickens that grow to be about half the size of regular chickens. 

Even though I am thinking of spring, I still had to finish up some Christmas items.


And I finished up a couple of picture holders that I have had around for a long time:

Sorry about the quality of these pictures.  I will get better ones, next time.

I am working on setting up my new At Home America grand openings and bookings.  If you would like to order or host a homeshow, let me know.  You can contact me by the email that is on the top of this blog.  You can check out our complete line at www.athome.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!