Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, May 7, 2012

April Showers bring May......Snow?

It was snowing last night when I got home from my show at my niece, Heather's, house.  She was so generous in having an At Home America show for me, and it was great!  I reached my goal for having $1000 in sales for the first 35 days so my home studio is free!  You can earn a free studio as well, just by inviting your friends to shop with At Home America!  You can earn money, own great homewares, and meet new friends.  Contact me for more info!

On Saturday I will be doing the Dolphin's Magic Art and Craft show in Cherry Hills.  This is my first year to do this but I'm told there are approximately 100 vendors displaying gifts and decor for Mother's Day, graduation, Father's Day, weddings, birthday, etc, etc.  It is at Plymouth Hall at Hampden and Colorado.  Stop by and see me and shop!

Today is Melanoma Monday, declared as such by the American Academy of Dermatology.  So it is a great opportunity for me to get on my soap box about sun screen.  One in five people will have skin cancer in their lifetime.  It is estimated that one person dies every hour from melanoma.  So much of this is preventable!  Please, please, please, wear your sunscreen!  I never want to see another person suffer the way my daughter, Brandi, did.  And I never want another mother to suffer such a loss!

Thanks, my bloggie friends for stopping by.  Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!