Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mom's Day!

Today is a day to celebrate all moms.  Its been over two years now since I lost my mom and my daughter and though at times, I feel sad and full of self pity, I feel such gratitude for having these two strong, beautiful women in my life.  They both have shaped my life in so many ways.  I learned what it is like to laugh and love and to be grateful for so many things that I have taken for granted in the past. 

Yesterday I did a craft show in Cherry Hills Village.  It was a complete disaster.  I was sitting at my booth, feeling angry at how poorly the show had been managed.  I listened to other crafters complain about the poor traffic and their waste of time.  I simply got up, started tearing down my booth, and began to remove my merchandise.  Life is too short for complaining.  Take action!  This precious thing we call life is so delicate, so indefinite, so precarious.  Live it like it is your last day.  Tell those you love that you love them.  Make every day a day to remember and be remembered. 

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!