Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Candy corn and Gingerbread

I made some candy corn out of some scraps of muslin that I had laying around.  I try to use nearly every thread of fabric, cutting some into strips for rag garlands, some into small pieces for things like the candy corn, using some to trim pillows or other fabric craft.   I made some of these last year and they sold very well at my fall shows.  They are simply sewn together, painted, and a candy corn tag is printed off and pinned with a rusty safety pin.  I may age some of them later or even rub some cinnamon on them. 

This little ornament is a new item for me.  I saw this on pinterest and have made my own version.  Tell me what you think.  I think he is really cute!

Still making bobbleheads and santas, and hopefully will be starting on some new items this coming week.  Have a good Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!