Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Nativity

Today has been really busy.  I posted some new items on Ebay, which is really time consuming.  I ran errands and sent off some more application fees for shows.  So far, I have only double booked one.   This is my schedule so far:
August 26  St Mary's Harvest Fest:  One day, Sunday only, Bailey
Sept 21, 22  Unique Boutique Dry Creek and University, Centennial
October 6  Friends of the Library, Kittring Park, Littleton
Oct 27  Conifer Newcomers & Neighbors, Conifer High School
November 8-10 Red Rocks Country Club, Morrison
Nov 10 Ye Olde Yuletide Bazaar, Parker
Nov 13-17  Grandmother's House Boutique Tagawa Gardens

Last weekend, I was out with the grandies and did some garage saling.  I had fun but I'm not sure that they did.  I just wanted to share one of my great buys: 
This glazed ceramic set was a steal for only $8.  I got a few other Christmas things, mostly for resale.  It was so much fun just being with the kids.  Gotta go for now.  I'm hoping for a more productive day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!