Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What 'cha Workin' on Wednesday?



Well, you know I love my bobbleheads....so I have been working frantically on getting my inventory up.  And now, you can make them too.  I have finished putting my pattern together and will offer for $7 each, free shipping.   Check out the sidebar, and you can order now!  Comes complete with two looks, the hat as shown, and earmuffs, see below.  The rusty bed springs can be ordered on ebay, or you can make your own (instructions for rusting your own are included with the pattern!)  Right now, I am only offering the print version, but soon the e-version will be available.  So be sure to give your address when ordering.

I am finally getting to the bottom of my unfinished wood stash.  I finished up these sleds and scoop and finished some pillows that have been sitting around incomplete.



I'm working on another bobblehead pattern and hope to have it done by the end of the week.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!