Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

This will be my first weekend off since the first weekend in October.  But, no slacking....no, no, no.  My show in Conifer on Saturday was my best ever for a one day show.  Customers were buying everything in sight so I have a whole bunch of sewing and painting to do.  I still have my show running in Cheyenne, so I may have some stock to return from it.  I sold both Crescent Santas, all my long johns, my snowman in a mitten, my sugar canes snowman, and most of my ornaments.  So, I am busy, busy this week and most of next.  I have setup on Wednesday for Red Rocks, setup on Thursday night for Unique Boutique, and Friday set up for Ye Olde Yuletide Boutique. 

On Sunday, Randy and I, along with Skylar who was a huge help to me at Saturday's show, went to Cheyenne for little miss Addyson's birthday.  I love this pic of her in her new Bronco slippers.

Well, I am off to work on projects.  More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!