Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Friday, October 12, 2012

Finally Friday

I know, I know....kinda slacking on the posts, huh?  Well, here's the deal.  I worked all day Wednesday on finishing up some projects:  more snowman paintstick ornies, more gift tags, some hot chocolate packets, etc.  Nothing new, nothing big.  I am setting up today for my Greeley show and won't be back home until Sunday night.  Monday I have a legal appointment so I probably will not post again until Tuesday. 

I guess I am kinda like my puppies......I love routine.
So, I am a bit discombobulated lately.  Normally I shop, bank, etc on Friday.  But I was setting up for a show last Friday so it got pushed until Monday.....but, oops, Monday was a banking holiday so I shopped Monday, banked on Tuesday.  I attend a Weight Watchers meeting on Friday mornings.  But I missed last week all together and went yesterday.  So the normally stay at home gal was gone several times this week.  I am such a creature of habit!
If you are up north this weekend, look for me at the Greeley Tribune Gift and Craft show.  It is a new show so I'm not sure what to expect.  I get to see two of my grandgirls on Saturday so that is exciting!  Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!