Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, October 8, 2012

Short Monday Blog

Sorry, my friends, but this will be an oh, so short post today.  I had a very busy, very traumatizing weekend.  On Friday morning, it was so cold and so snowy and I loaded all my stuff into the truck only to find out the battery was dead and it wouldn't start.  Thank you God for my son who came over, started the truck and then followed me to Littleton and helped me set up my canopy and carry all from the truck.  There was snow on the ground and by the time I got home, I was tired, sore and my feet and socks were soaked.  Since it had snowed and more was predicted, I decided to leave everything in the totes and go down early and set up on Saturday morning.  My grandson had agreed to help.  I was really nervous, hoping that the truck would start.  The temp was in the twenties so about 10 or 15 minutes before I had to leave, I went out and started it.  I was so happy that it did start!  But, somehow, I don't know quite how it happened, I locked the doors and went back in to pick up my coffee.  I locked the house, and went out to leave and alas!  I couldn't get in.  Nor could I get in the house.  My purse, my cell phone were in the running truck.  I finally found a way to break into the house.  I called my hubby who was in Alma, about 50 miles away at work.  He had to come back and unlock the truck.  So long story short, we were late for the show and still had to set up.  It rained and snowed all day.  My sales were not the greatest and my hubby was quite unhappy.  AND then yesterday the Broncos lost!

So here is for a better week ahead.  I did some shopping today, but tomorrow I will have to start getting ready for the next show that will be held in Greeley this weekend.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!