Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tired on Tuesday

It was a really fun weekend, but a very busy one.  We (my sis and I) did the Greeley Tribune Craft and Gift Show.  It was so much fun, met so many great people, got recruited for another show, and best of all spent a little time with my two youngest grand girls.  But....I am paying the price this week.  Yesterday hubby and I had some errands to do and today, my stubby little nose has been pressed to the grindstone.  I did sell enough that I am having to replenish some stock.  I have a two day show at Dakota Ridge this weekend and on Monday I take my inventory to Cheyenne for an 11 day show called Christmas in the Country.  This woman holds a show there out of her home in the country.  I am always excited to try something new.

One of my best sellers this weekend was my crescent Santas.  I only brought two and they went within the first couple of hours. 

So, I had better get busy on some more of these.  I only have a couple left.  I am also working on some ornies, some angels, some raggedies, and some reindeer.  Once I get some of the new items finished, I will add some pics.  Stay busy, my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!