Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, November 26, 2012

Great Turkey Day

Well, I still have my belly full from Thanksgiving, how about you?  It was a great holiday.  My brother and wife were here from Dallas and I hadn't seen them since February.  My kids and grandkids were all there...that was the best part.  We had a really fun Girls Night out where we went to 'Dixie's Tupperware Party.'  This is a great little one woman play, actually played by Kris Andersson in drag.  Not for children, Dixie puts a risque spin on the traditional Tupperware party (you can actually purchase Tupperware if you want!) It was great fun!
I will be adding some new items to my Etsy shop today.  My Westie ornies have been a great hit, both at my shows and in my shop.  If you would like to have a look at my shop, here is the link: www.etsy.com/shop/3Peas2010

Off to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!