Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Deck the Halls...

Still busy decorating and filling orders.....and I love it!  I had an order from a customer for 50 bags of reindeer food.  These are really a cute and fun idea for little ones with very little expense.  This customer was giving them to a first grade class.  Perfect!

The front of the hang tag just says Reindeer Food.  The back has this little poem:
Sprinkle on the lawn at night

The moon will make it sparkle bright

As Santa’s reindeer fly and roam

This will guide them to your home
 

All you have to do to make Reindeer Food is to mix oatmeal and glitter (or you can use those colored granulated sugars) and put in a baggie.  These are great stocking stuffers, gift tie-ons, or party favors.

Here is another last minute gift idea for the young ones on your list.  I picked up this  book at dollar tree.  Simply put the face of your little on inside and you have a personalized inexpensive gift.  (This is my 16 yr old grandson.....he may not think it is as funny as I do!)
 
On Saturday, we went to Denver Zoo Lights.  It was a fun night, a great way to celebrate Brooklynne's seventh birthday. 
This year, I have cut back a little on the decorating.  But I still put up two trees.  The upstairs tree is a fresh cut that we harvest ourselves.  The basement tree is my Santa tree.  Our ceilings are lower downstairs so this is just a six foot tree.  I have been collecting Santa ornies for years, and this tree is just about as full as it can get!


I should finish up my shopping this week.  I have a few things to finish making and some baking to do.  What a great time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!