Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bears, bears, and more bears....

I managed to finish up these little bears....or at least finish them as far as I can.  I ran out of glasses, so I'll pick some up tomorrow and finish them up with tags, and ties, and of course, the specs. 
I also used up all my eyes and noses.  But tomorrow, I plan to do my weekly errands so I will pick up some more.

Do you have a smart phone?  If you do, and if you are as unorganized as I sometimes can be, download the free aps to all your craft stores and fabric stores.  Now, when I go to Michaels, Hobby Lobby or JoAnn's, I simply touch the app and the coupon comes up.  And you can use it over and over. You can also pull up the sales items. 

And make sure you stop in periodically at the dollar store.  I go to Dollar Tree and every time I go in there, I find some great bargains.  There are entire websites devoted to dollar store crafts, so if you are having an idea slump, google it and I know you will find some great ideas.  There are great buys on candles, shipping supplies, office supplies, and seasonal items.  I buy raffia, moss, safety pins, bells, ribbon, etc.  Check it out!  I can't wait to show you what I find tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!