Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Friday, February 15, 2013

Freaky Friday...

I say freaky, because, believe it or not, I have been working on Christmas decor.  So here is what happened.  I was in Michael's last month and they were clearancing what little was left for 75% off.  I found five paper mache' top hats and I snatched them up for less than $1 each.  They have been sitting around for a while and then when I was painting my candlestick holders with black paint, I just kept going.  They turned out so flipping cute!


So after painting the hats inside and out, I splattered some light buttermilk paint, added a homespun hat band, some floral, a bell, and a tag that reads "I'll be back again someday!"  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!