Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, February 18, 2013

Raggedy Monday

I've had these little babies cut out for a while, but it wasn't until today that they started to speak to me.  I made two, but since one isn't quite done and I haven't named them yet, I am just going to show you the one that is complete:



This fabric was in my 'stash' and was just enough for two little dresses.  It has a black and white check with little watermelon slices on it so I made slices for the babies to hold.  The slice is made from red cotton with green blanket binding.  I put a little white rick rack and black buttons just to accent.  She has red loons and they are trimmed in the same lace that is around her neck.  I did not tea stain these dolls.  I guess they just looked "fresher" in the light color.  She has small button eyes and her face is blushed and hand embroidered.  I will be listing them both on Etsy today.  www.etsy.com/shop/3Peas2010

It has been a really pretty day out today but the pets (or is it pests) were laid back taking it easy.
Can you tell that between the white furry dogs is a fuzzy grey cat???  That's all for today, bloggie friends.  More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!