Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Still Snowing

So it is still snowing and has been since I got out of bed this morning.  So what better time to work on more Christmas crafts than a snowy afternoon in the Rockies???  So I finished up four more of my Frosty hats. I really love these.  I know that they will sell like hotcakes this fall.
I also worked on some tea lites....they take a while to coat and dry.....and some little metal rimmed tags.  The picture is pretty crummy.

Well tomorrow is my birthday, my friends.  Even though I don't have any grandiose plans.....take the dogs to the groomers....go to the hospital for my sis who is undergoing surgery....I don't think I will be home much.  I will try to blog some more later in the week.  Until then, stay warm and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!