Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What 'cha workin' on Wednesday????

Where does the time go????  I stopped by my storage unit yesterday and picked up a box of fabric that I had stored there.  There was this woolen fabric that I thought would make the perfect teddy bears.....So I cut out several....
So this is a messy pile of two doll carcasses, their clothes and five bear carcasses.   I am trying to get them all sewn so I can stuff them while I'm watching law and order tonight.  I have been doing laundry all day too but Mr. Smoky is not the help that he thinks he is:


I also put together some tags for the last two dolls that I finished and listed them on Etsy.

I kinda like the idea of putting these tags on my dolls.  I have always named them, so now, the purchaser will have the names when they buy them.  tags were distressed (see earlier post how-to) and then I just stamped the names on.  I found these little single letter stamps at Michaels for like $1.  They are impossible to get the letters all exactly straight, so if you are a perfectionist, pass on this.  But I love the primitive way they look. 

Hopefully, I will get some of my bears put together tonight and if I do, there will be pics tomorrow.  And then you won't have to read the word carcass anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!