Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Friday, March 1, 2013

Panda Bears

I picked up the easiest and cutest pattern from Sandy at the Olde Country Cupboard.  I love how the little pandas turned out.


These little guys are about 15 inches tall and are made of plush felt.  They have a homespun neck tie and a rusty bell and rusty safety pin.  I will put tags on them to read Panda.  They will be listed on my Etsy site sometime tomorrow and will sell for 16.50 ea plus s/h.  Reach my site at www.etsy.com/shop/3Peas2010

Today was a lovely day.  It has warmed up and the snow has started to melt.  I have some tea lights to package and some other little bears to finish up tomorrow so hopefully I will get pics posted and listings done on Etsy. Sometimes I wonder where my time goes.   Have a great weekend my bloggie friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!