Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Friday, March 29, 2013

Still Kickin'

I know that it has been forever since I have posted, but life has just been CRAZY!  My sis had surgery....doing very well.  I did two craft shows, sat through a couple of snow storms, and.....drum roll please.....we are moving.  I'll spare you the gory details, but after 20yrs here, I am packing my glitter and moving on to fresh new beginnings.  And talk about glitter, I could open my own store with all the craft supplies that I have on hand-)   This house is smaller, so I must take over a bedroom as a studio.  But at least it is all on one floor....is that a good thing-?  So, I have no pics today' but I promise some before and after pics of my soon to be studio soon.

Just a few words about my shows....the real hit seemed to be the night lights and the salt shaker angels.  Gotta make lots for my fall shows!   So, my dear bloggie friends, come back often and check on me.  I'll be back to normal (or at least as close as I have ever been) soon.  Have a very happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!