Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm getting there....

I am still unpacking but closing in on the end.  I can say this one thing.....Destash!  I have got to purge some of this stuff!  Too many patterns, fabric, paintbrushes, spools of thread, bottles of paint, skeins of yarn, etc, etc.......So I have my work cut out for me.

I have a small studio at this house....actually bedroom number 3....with only one window.  But here is my view!

Yes, my little bloggie friends, that white stuff is snow and the calendar does indeed read April 17.  It has been snowing off and on since Sunday.  Yesterday we had over a foot before it stopped.  Then it nearly all melted off and it started again this morning.   
 
I finally got drapes and window shades, some rugs and lamps yesterday.  But I have a whole bunch more to get.  Well, off to unpack.  Be back soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!