Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Snowman Vases

I don't know where I got these little vases, and I have had them for years...but I think they turned out really sweet.  The first pic that has my hand in it, I took just so you could see the size.


They were clear glass vases, two styles.  Simply paint and draw on the face.   I painted on the nose and drew on the eyes and mouth with a micro marker.  I glued the ribbon on (primarily to hide my crooked paint lines) and added a bit of greenery.  I also painted the inside of the top.  I love the way they look.  They would be perfect at each holiday place setting.

Well, I am off to spray these with sealer.  No rain today....xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Very creative.I love them....would look really cute on a holiday table with even just some holiday greens.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!