Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Christmas in July!

It is the middle of July and I am working on Christmas items.  This is a new item that I just finished.  This first one went a bit slow, but that is usually the way.  This is from a pattern from Sparkles and Spirit.  He is called Sleepytime Santa and is approximately 21 " tall.

His legs are wooden dowels and his feet are cut from plywood.  I changed him up a little and I love the way he turned out.  I cut out two of these but I am going to have to redo one of the feet.  Let me know what you think.
 
Its been a busy week.  Yesterday my grandson took me to lunch in his own car!  My best date ever!  Tomorrow I have errands to run, some shopping to do, and a minor medical test.  I guess I had better hit a couple of craft stores as well.  Running low on a few items........not really, but I had better check out what is new anyway.  Have a great weekend, my friends!

1 comment:

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!