Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What 'cha workin' on Wednesday?

I just love Summer, don't you?  I love the warm days, the growing garden, the blooming flowers.  But I tend to get distracted and kind of leave my crafts behind.  But I have been working on some items, some old, some new.

This little teddy is so soft.  He is made from a remnant of polar fleece.  Any little one would love to cuddle with this little guy.
And these little guys were an experiment.  They turned out pretty cute, so I will probably be making more:
And I have been working on pillows.  These have been a great seller for me for over 15 years.  They are great to work on while I'm watching tv.


These haven't been pressed or stuffed, but you get the idea.  I press them and store them flat until show season begins and then I stuff them.  Saves space over the summer.

That's all for now, my friends.  I am working on some dolls, but still have quite a bit of hand work to finish on them.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!