Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Another Bunny

Well, my friends, it has been a busy week since I last posted.  Of course, I cheered on Sunday as the Broncos won the AFC championship game.  I can't wait for the Superbowl!  Monday, I just kinda hung out, cleaned house, worked in the studio.  Tuesday we had some errands to run.  Wednesday, we cut a tree down at my son's house and I split the entire thing by myself (of course, we do have a log splitter)

You can see that it is bright and sunny and unseasonably warm for Colorado in January.    On Thursday dh and I decided to move the firewood to the back deck.  He has a couple of antique tractors, one of which has a platform built on the back for just that purpose.  Long story short, I was riding on the platform with the pictured trash can, and we both flew off, me flying to the ground, head first.  Good thing I have a hard head.....Nothing broken but  boy do these old bones hurt today.  I have to force myself to get moving. 

I did finish another bunny.  This one is all fabric, approx 17 inches tall.  I have made her from a shaggy plush felt.  She is so soft!





I've placed a hanger so that she can either sit or hang on a wall.  She comes with a couple of raggedy eggs too.  Check out my Etsy shop to get more info.
 
Well back to chores, my friends.  I have homemade veggie soup in the crock pot, so my dinner is done.   If only I can wait that long...... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!