Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bunnies and Angels

Been working on some more items for Spring.  The first is a wooden angel (I made two).  She is not quite finished.  She will hold a candle box with a light in it (that's why there is a hole in the middle.)  I have a bunch of these lights, but I gotta get my bum over to the storage unit to figure out where I put them.

The angels are about 3 feet tall, made from 2 x 6, 1 x 6, and plywood.  The hair is made from jute and the star/halo is removable. 

I also have been making long-legged bunnies.  She too, is not quite finished.  When I get her done, she will hold a carrot and will wear a hat.  I really like this little girl.


What 'cha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!