Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

Our holidays were great this year.  My two youngest granddaughters spent five days with us before Christmas, and though exhausting, it was so much fun.  We shopped, wrapped gifts, made cookies and did crafts. 

I usually make some of the gifts that I give each year.  This is the "ugly Christmas sweater" I made for my grandson.  The tree even lights up!

He loved it!
 
 
 
I am now getting ready for some Spring shows.  I had the body of this doll already put together.  I call her Melody beause of the musical notes on her dress.  She is currently listed in my Etsy store.
I have also finished some pillows and have cut out some new bunny items.  I am going to try my hand at woodworking too.  Santa brought me a new sander and I have a band saw and jig saw that have hardly been used.
 
I hope your 2014 is going to be great!  Happy, happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!