Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, January 6, 2014

Thinking Spring

Even though the temps outside are dipping below the zero mark and we still have quite a bit of snow around,  I am dreaming of flowers and bunnies and Spring. I have been cutting out some Spring items and some of my new wood line are coming along just fine.  This bunny is a bit more primitive than  I usually do, but I like her.  I will be listing her and her four sisters on Etsy tomorrow, so if you want to check her out in my shop, click here.


The bunny stands 16 inches tall, is about 3 1/2 inches wide and a little over 1 3/4 inches deep.  She is made completely of wood and holds a burlap bag with sunflowers.  A rusty star trims her collar and bag.  She has wire whiskers. 
Well, back to work, my bloggies.  More bunnies to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!