Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday projects

I have finished my newest raggedy, Sunny.  She is listed on my Etsy site along with all of my other goodies. 

So bright and spring-timey, don't you think?  I have started a new promotion with all of my raggedies and bears.  They will all be sold with birth certificates and adoption papers.  Since each is one of a kind, this will be a great way to gift these items with a personal touch.  If you have a special order that you would like prepared, such as a doll with a particular theme, color, or name, just contact me either through my Etsy shop, or you can email me through this site. 

I also listed a rag garland.  This would look great in a nursery, little girls room, or over a window or fireplace. I love the sweet colors:


It is 10 feet long and has 35 little lights.  My cabin fever sale ends today so hurry to take advantage of 20% savings!

Still working on ornies and pumpkins, and even some doll clothes for my granddaughter.   I should have some more pics to share soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!