Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring Saturday

I am just simply loving the warm spring weather that we are having today.  Though there is still some snow in the back yard, it is quickly melting.  Here in the Rocky Mountains, we cherish each spring and summer days because we have such looooonnnnnngggg winters. 

Speaking of winters....I was going through some things that were in storage and I found this old sled.  At one time, I think I had a Santa attached to it.  Well, I sanded it down, repainted and I am really pleased with the results:
Eventually, I will add him to my Etsy shop.  Or.....I may just keep him for myself!  I am now off to finish up my corn pattern, and make some more corn as well.  And I will just bet I can find more things to work on as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!