Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, March 3, 2014

Unseasonal Snowman

I have been busy working on my next pattern:  Seymore Snowman.  I still have a few tune ups before the pattern is ready but  love the way he turned out.



This little guy is made from antique white felt with a black felt hat.  The top of the hat is filled with greenery, a rusty bell and a tea light.  He sits on a grapevine wreath that has some pip berries and mini lights woven in.  It all sits in a nine inch pie pan that I spray painted with a rusty colored primer.  (Just get one at the dollar store or thrift store.)

Trim his hat, blush his cheeks and sew on button eyes and an embroidered mouth.    So sweet!  Check back if you are interested in a pattern.   I should have it posted some time this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!