Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, May 12, 2014

Ornies, snow, flowers

Here it is the day after Mother's Day and its back to work, old girl.  Here in Colorado, springtime is a season of unpredictable weather.  We live in the foothills at about 9000 ft elevation southwest of Denver.  This is what our Mother's Day looked like:
So it was a good thing I received Springtime flowers so I could keep my mind focused on warmer, sunnier weather.



Tulips and irises......how pretty!

Now, back to bragging a bit more about my garage sale finds.  I bought two bags of ornaments at $.50 each.  One bag had six faceted ornies, plain, still in the package.  I embellished a little and got this:
 I also had some little drums that I embellished as well.  See what a bit of ribbon and some greenery will do?

Time to get busy, my friends.  Here is hope for warmth and sunshine tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!