Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What 'cha Workin' on Wednesday?????

These are some oldies but goodies that I have been working on:

These little "Frosty" hat ornies are actually from a pattern by Country Whims.  They actually make theirs much more prim than I do, but the shape is the same.  I add the little tag and some snow tex paint as well.  These were a great seller for me last year, so I am making more. 

These little prim snowmen is another great seller for me:

They are a great way to use up scraps as well.  The noses are made out of "lumpy" chenille stems that I cut apart and paint with Canyon Orange paint.  I sell hundreds of ornies every year, so I am going to have to work hard to get more done.
 
And finally, I threw this wreath together out of things that I had on hand.



 
I will add some lights before I display it at a show, but it is easier to store without the lights.  What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!