Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy Firecracker Day!

Getting ready for a long weekend.  We really don't have any firm plans except that we are rabbit sitting for my son's two rabbits.  Right now, I am feeling really farm-like here with two dogs, a cat, two rabbits, and four chickens.  In addition to all that feeding and cleaning up poo, we also feed wild birds and hummingbirds. 

I got some work done this week in the studio.  I had an appt. yesterday that took me away from home almost all day, but on Monday, I finished up a few items.  My goal is to get all my half-done projects done before I start on any new ones.  I had a few repairs to do.  The craft show season is hard on inventory so I had a few paint touch ups, re-glueing, etc.  On Friday, I found some nesting boxes (paper mache) at Michaels in the clearance bin. I couldn't wait to paint them!


                         



I just love painting snowmen!  I am going to put these in my Etsy shop so check back later for details. 

Gotta get my grocery list together.  Shopping got moved up a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!