Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What 'cha Workin' on Wednesday?

Working on so many things.....My mind is just racing.  Finishing up some spoon ornies...nearly done.  Two raggedies in process....just need to dress.  Four pillows are ready for stuffin'.  One large pumpkin just needs the trimmin'.  Two funny witches are cut out and ready for assembly.  And my friend Dawn brought me  a couple of cutter quilts yesterday....my mind is busy thinkin' up all the things I am goin' to do with them,

For my prim friends, I did finish up this Snowman and Tree set.  I will be listing on my Etsy shop as a set.  This is from a pattern by J & J but of course I changed it up a bit so its more like me.....


Pieces are cut from 2 x 4's that I salvaged from pallets.  The pattern calls for the tree to be plain, but I liked the rusty stars and wire.  More burlap is used in the pattern, but I like adding a bit of color.  These were fun to do and fast to make.  I will make some more, but I may change up the colors a bit.  I am pricing them at $20 for the set.  The snowman is about 17inches tall and the tree is about 15 1/2 inches in height.  If you would like one with different colors, email me to order.

Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!