Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, September 8, 2014

Been really busy.....

I know you have heard that all before, but I really have been busy.  I bought a space in a local artisan market and moved my things in the first of September.  I have mainly placed fall items in there, so since folks are kind of holding on to the last bits of summer, sales have not really taken off.  In addition to that, I have been to the eye doc and got new glasses, been to my niece's wedding, went to dinner with my nephew and his wife, had a small dinner party for my son's birthday, got the dogs groomed, mowed the grass and made two new dolls.......sorry, I forgot to take pics.....they are in a Borgata (my new space)

And I made a ton of Santa paintbrushes:
I bought a box of 36 brushes for less than $12 at Harbor Freight.

I made a bunch of wrapped and packaged candles:


 I got the candles at Dollar Tree: 6/$1
I made two lighted swags:
 Halloween
Fall.
 I don't have them lit for the picture but you get the idea.  These are a great seller at shows, as long asyou have power to display them.  They look great over a window, cupboard, or fireplace mantle.  I hang them over the front of my hoosier cabinet.  All it takes is about a yard of fabric and a strand of mini christmas lights.  

Well, I have a list a mile long to get completed.  I was gone everyday last week so it is time to get busy....my first show is right around the corner.  If you are up in the foothills, (Conifer) stop by a Borgata in the Safeway shopping center.  There are approximately 120 artisans and antique dealers.  You are bound to find just what you are looking for!

1 comment:

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!