Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, December 15, 2014

Feeling pretty festive.....

Believe it, or not, I did get that mess of a craft room cleaned, organized and purged.  It was like getting an early Christmas gift.  Some of the items I found while purging my hoard became gifts....like the pillow covers with Transformers on them.....gift for my 5 year old step-grandson.  Both of the youngest granddaughters are getting frilly little aprons that I made from the fabric in Christmas prints (I have an  entire tote of this!)  I think I will have a few more gifts that I can finish up before the big day arrives.

So the decorations are up and I thought I would give you a peek:
 This is the tree that we cut from the forest.  When we got it home, it was 13 1/2 feet tall.  My ceiling is only 7 feet....
 This Hoosier is my pride and joy.  Each Christmas I fill it full of Santas.
 These little guys are everywhere......

 Hubby does the exterior...

My vintage Santa greets everyone....

So I am nearly done shopping and will do the baking with the grand girls next week.  I am off to do laundry, take the dogs to the vet, vacuum, and sneak into my studio once more........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!