Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Some more projects

Well, I am still weeding through all of the stuff that I bought on some after Christmas sales.  I got two blanks for about $3 ea so I painted them up and voila!  Here is one of them:
I know its not a great picture, but they did turn out really cute!  
 I also made some of the large pumpkins that I sold last year.  I bought a bunch of upholstery fabric for 75% off at JoAnns, so I ended up making seven of these.
I also found a couple of the old whisk brooms at a thrift store for fifty cents each so I glued on some foliage and a bow, and there you go.  Tomorrow I have some errands to run, so I probably won't do my normal Wednesday post.  I have a list of things to get done, as well as apply for a spring show or two.  But I have a washer and dryer calling my name right now.  I want to get outside for a while and enjoy our unseasonably warm weather.  It is rare that we have 60 degree weather here in the Colorado rockies in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!