Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What 'cha workin' on THIS Wednesday???

I have been a busy little girl this last week or two.  I made two dolls and have another two in process.  Sorry, I didn't take any pics, just took them straight to a Borgata.  Still working on the little spring peat pots, 10 more in the works.  Also found these little tins with handles in Hobby Lobby.  They remind me of the little Choo-choo bags, (mini train cases) that I had as a girl.  These were marked down to $3.99 ea.  I had my 15 year old granddaughter, Skylar, with me and said, "What could I do with these?"  Without hesitation, she said, "Snowmen."  Duh......They are so easy and turned out so cute.....I wish I had bought more!
I also finished up another ornie wreath.....
And I made another centerpiece:
This little centerpiece is made from a wicker sleigh that I picked up in a thrift store.  I put floral foam in the bottom and put in the greenery.  Most of the greenery came from my friend Dawn who gave me a huge, generous bag of assorted floral.  I made the snowman from one of the foam ornies that I got at Walmart after Christmas for four cents each.  I used a plate to cut a circle from some white fleece, glued on eyes, nose, hat and scarf and stuck a wooden dowel in to secure.  Add a tag, a bow, and some mini lights and you have a great centerpiece.  

Well, I am off to finish up some Spring items.  I have committed to doing two shows and have next to nothing for inventory......so off to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!