Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, June 1, 2015

Happy June!

I love Summer!  I know, it is just beginning but I love it.  I am gardening and I just love watching things grow.  And it is so nice not to have to don coats and snow boots to go outside.

Yesterday was my daughter Heidi's birthday.  I drove up to Cheyenne, Wy to spend some time with her and her family.  I took my granddaughter, Brooklynne shopping and we bought gifts and decorations for the house.  We went to dinner and had birthday cheesecake for dessert.  On Saturday morning we went to Brooklynne's soccer game and then to some garage sales.

The game was early (8AM) so it was a bit cold but was so much fun to watch.
And I made quite the haul at garage sales......only spending $21 for all this!
 All of these ornies were in the original packaging but it was way too bulky so I removed it.  I will use these for my ornie wreaths.  What a deal!
 I bought three of these pot lids to make Snowmen faces.  Do you see it????
 White flannel....about 7 yards......perfect for my melted Frosties....
 I am going to paint this bad boy.......hopefully, I will be showing off the finished product SOON!
Love the crate for displays, near new snowmen to refurbish, sewing supplies.....
So.....I had better get busy, huh?  Have a great week, y'all......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!