Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, July 20, 2015

Happy Monday!

Wow!  Here  it is Monday again......time really does fly, doesn't it?  So, on Saturday, Hubs and I went to Cheyenne, Wy where my daughter Heidi lives.  We went to Frontier Days with Heidi and her two girls and had a great time eating unhealthy food and riding rides with the kids.  After dinner, the two of us went back and attended the Miranda Lambert concert.  What a great time we had!  The only drawback was that we drove home afterwards and our heads hit the pillows somewhere between 2:30 and 3:00 am......too late for these old folks!  Do I even need to tell you that we did alot of vegging out yesterday?  We worked a bit on the garden since we have some rabbits making salads of my hard earned veggies!  Arrrggghhh!

I did stop at a couple of garage sales on Friday.....I bought some fabric (our secret) and in one of the boxes were some ornament kits.  Not really my thing but I sell hundreds of ornies, so why not?
There were only four of these little angels.  Being the rebel that I am, I left off the pipe cleaner hair and trim and the cheapo harps and added my own little organza bow.  Much better.....
 All I did to these little horns was add a ribbon for hanging.  The rest were already together.
 I bought these little angels from Darice and took off the cheapo hangers and added organza ribbon.  Sorry, this is not a great photo.  I took these ornies out in the yard so I could hang them in the pine trees for pictures, but of course, it is clouding up again....
I found these little mini mason jars at Dollar Tree.  I didn't know what I was going to do with them, but now, I can't wait to get more.  I simply drilled a hole in the top and threaded red organza ribbon through.  I added some greenery and berries, a tiny bow, and a small metal rimmed round tag stamped Joy.  The insides are filled with that sparkly Christmas snow. I love these and can't wait to hang one on my own tree.
So I am working on hats, witches and snowmen this afternoon.  It is best to do all at once since I use loads and loads of black paint.  Tomorrow it is groom day for the puppies and Wednesday it is groom day for me.  I will try to get enough done so that I can post more pictures later this week.  Here, too, is my preliminary fall show schedule.  I will try to put it up on the side of the blog later this week:
September 18,19          Unique Boutique, Shepherd of the Hill Church, Centennial, Co
September 25, 26         Holly Days Boutique, First Plymouth Congregational Church, Englewood, CO October 7-10                Grandmother's House Boutique, Wings over the Rockies Air Museum, Denver
October 31-Nov 1        Applewood Arts, Highlands Ranch HS, Highlands Ranch, Co\
November5-15             Christmas in the Country, Cheyenne, WY
November 7                 Conifer Newcomers and Neighbors Holiday Boutique, Conifer HS
Nov 10-14                    Grandmother's House Boutique, Tagawa Gardens, Parker, CO
Nov 12-14                    Red Rocks Country Club Holiday Boutique, Morrison, CO
Nov 13,14                    Unique Boutique, Shepherd of the Hills, Centenniel, Co
Nov 21,22                    Applewood Arts, The Ranch, Loveland, CO
Dec 4,5                         Holly Days, First Plymouth Church, Englewood, CO
My product will also be available daily at a Borgata, Safeway Town Center, Conifer, Co.

Wow!  I had better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!