Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, February 8, 2016

Monday, Monday......so good to me.....

I could sing those lyrics, but I really won't put anyone, even my pets, through that torture.  So, today is the Monday after the Superbowl and I am delirious because my beloved Broncos pulled off a win! You didn't know I am a fan?  Then you don't know me very well.  I have a complete Bronco wardrobe, including a beautiful watch.  Its Bronco time!
On Friday, my Sis and I did a bit of shopping in Denver.  I took her to my favorite thrift store and we had a blast.  They have a great assortment of Christmas decorations and craft supplies.  I got some great buys.  I bought some holiday stuffed animals and spruced them up a bit for resale.

                                      
I also bought this sleigh.  I had all the greenery and candle.  If you like sparkly, you will like this~!

 
This pumpkin was in my studio, nearly completed so I finished it up and it is now ready for Fall.

And believe it or not, I had six doll bodies stuffed, just waiting on faces, hair, and clothing!
I finally got around to painting one of the train cases.  It isn't quite finished yet.  I still have to take it outside to spray sealer on it and splatter it.  I also want to wrap the handle and put some greenery on it.  Maybe the wind will die down tomorrow so I can take it outside.

I bought two of these chicken wire pumpkins after Thanksgiving.  They were so fun to do.  They too, have to be sealed, but didn't they turn out cute?


So, see?  I have been busy.  Now for those dishes in the sink.......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!